Not your everyday massage therapy position. Salaried - so no worrying about being booked, no unpaid time waiting in-between bookings, and yet flexible hours.
- Corporate Massage Therapist.
- Days are full length days (if you want) but position is part time with optional future opportunity for full-time (fully booked).
- We are also hiring for other positions (administrative assistant, business analyst, project manager, graphic designer, etc.). If you know someone in any of these areas, please do them a quick and friendly favour by letting them know about this posting.
- Permanent positions.
- We provide all necessary equipment.
- Starts with 7 fully-booked days per month.
- Likely to expand to 10 full days per month, within a few months.
- Flexible hours (for example: you can choose to do half days or full days, but we'll assume full days for the purposes of this posting).
- You decide the schedule weeks in advance (you could choose the first week of each month, or every Monday and Wednesday throughout the month, etc)
- Clients: all our employees (software developers, business analysts, graphic designers, administration), family and friends of clientele (seniors, spouses, etc), and VIPs.
- Clean, co-operative, respectable clients only.
- Categories of massage will include table (primarily), chair, and wrist/hand.
- Types of massage will include relaxation massage, soft tissue massage, joint mobilizations, and deep tissue massage depending on the person.
- Conduct client assessments and take notes on each client's ongoing needs, to determine the most appropriate courses of treatment.
- We deal with laundry and change sheets in between massages.
- Good at what you do.
- Solid technique and strength, to do massages for clients who prefer significant pressure.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Takes pride in work.
- No specific requirements for industry experience. We evaluate each applicant based on merit rather than formalities.
About The Work Environment:
- All of the below apply to our Edmonton headquarters, satellite offices may vary.
- Friendly, non-threatening, and non-political environment.
- Mid-sized company but retaining the speed and flexibility of a smaller company.
- We are a great environment for both outgoing people and those who are very shy and introverted (applicable to non-client facing positions).
- We strive to have every employee sitting near a window for natural light and to have plenty of plants throughout the office; we care about employee health.
- Free onsite massage therapy.
- Private nap rooms for isolated thinking time or for taking a nap if you didn’t sleep well last night.
- Atrium to enjoy the sun during lunch.
- Social events worth remembering (fencing competitions, curling, video game or board game parties, coding competitions, commando combat training, robotics club coming soon, etc).
- An example of our culture: Lunch together is in a very comfy sofa room, and even the quiet types are comfortable there.
- Unlimited access to pillage our kitchens for caffeine, sugar, healthy snacks, soups, and more :)
- Additional perks that are cost-shared like motorized sit-stand desks.
- Task focused: everyone in the company heavily uses centralized to-do lists to stay organized, prioritize, and coordinate.
- Fast paced
About The Company:
- Pleasant Solutions is a dynamic company headquartered in Edmonton with small satellite offices across Canada and the USA (including in Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Saskatoon, Denver, Chicago, Boston, etc)
- Silicon Valley kind of excitement and growth potential.
- Fast growth: One of the 200 fastest growing technology companies in North America with 955% growth over 5 years (based on growth rates in published rankings of the 2014 Profit 500 and 2013 Deloitte Technology Fast 500). Canadian Profit Guide ranked us #88 out of 500 for fast growth in Canada, announced in Sept 2015.
- Stable and well diversified.
- Full of smart and passionate people whom you can learn from.
- Very low employee turn-over rate, attesting to the value of working here.
- We do a mix of in-house product development, software development services, and IT services. For consulting, we build both large and small custom software for clients who need an internal system or are commercializing an idea. Our in-house products include the high-security Pleasant Password Server, an innovative tool that lets non-technical people build their own web applications using spreadsheets, an event ticketing system, and other business software.
- An innovative software producer with an aim of achieving results in creative ways.
- We develop high quality software you will take pride in. Our company name says it all.
- Socially conscious (for example, we pay for employees to sponsor dozens of WorldVision children).
- What do you have to lose by exploring the possibility? Applying does not take long and we keep your application confidential (never disclosed to existing employer).
- Apply online today at https://careers.pleasantsolutions.com
- Even if you don't have your resume updated or ready to go, apply anyways, we want to hear from you!
- Please do not apply via email, use only the https://careers.pleasantsolutions.com link to apply.
- massage therapist
- massage therapy
- registered massage therapist
- certified massage therapist
- trained massage therapist
- massage practitioner
- massage therapy practitioner
- corporate massage therapist
- corporate massage therapy
- massage therapists
- massage therapies
- registered massage therapists
- certified massage therapists
- trained massage therapists
- massage practitioners
- massage therapy practitioners
- corporate massage therapists
- corporate massage therapies